The London College of International Business Studies, Botswana is accredited by a number of internationally-recognised, independent organisations responsible for the monitoring of standards in UK universities and colleges.
Government Sponsorship and Entry
Sponsorship is available for qualified Botswana students who meet the requirements of the Department of Tertiary Education Financing, Ministry of Education.
The following criteria will need to be met before applications are considered:
- Botswana Citizens with a valid Omang
- Entry requirements vary every academic year (36 points for the last two years and 36 for students from the OVC Category)
- For private students, the entry requirement is 3 credits in any subject except local languages and religious education
- Candidate should be below 30 years old
- Pre-service candidates should not be employed or has never been employed on a permanent basis with either the public or private sectors